Notes: Team members from each university will submit the Deliverables to your own university (so there will be five identical assignments submitted at UW, UT, and IIT). Note, NTU and YU students will join in March. We recommend you do another ice breakers when the new students join, and share your answers from this week with them at that time. Only one submission per university is needed.
Deliverables : At the end of this week's session, you will submit two items:
- Preliminary design concept showing the layout of the planned 3-room addition.
- Team process plan outlining how you plan to execute the project as a team, eg tasks, assigned responsibilities, deadlines. (Do you plan to share any responsibilities between schools? How will you share files? How will decisions be made? What units will be used in the models? Will someone be creating meeting minutes? What should you be doing now to prepare for the final report? How will your team handle time changes, exam weeks, and holidays/breaks?) Remember that we are asking you to do all of your work during your meetings in the virtual world with your teammates until Week 9 Report Prep.
Deliverable : At the end of this week's session, IIT-Madras will submit the preliminary 3D model to Professor Mahalingam. UW will submit the baseline schedule to Professor Dossick.
Deliverable : At the end of this week's session, UW will submit the preliminary Navisworks model to Professor Dossick.
Deliverable: At the end of this week’s session, YU will submit “water & energy supply and sewage water treatment methods during a flood” to Professor Lee.
Deliverable : At the end of this week's session, YU will submit the preliminary cost estimate to Professor Lee and IIT will submit a revised model to Prof. Mahalingam.
Deliverable: At the end of this week’s session, NTU will submit the preliminary safety action plan to Professor Kang.
Deliverables : At the end of week 9, you will submit the following:
- UW will submit the finalized Navisworks model to Professor Dossick.
- YU will submit the finalized cost estimate and flood design to Professor Lee.
- IIT-Madras will submit the finalized 3D model to Professor Mahalingam.
- NTU will submit the finalized safety analysis to Professor Kang.
Deliverable : Final report (see submission criteria above).
Deliverable : Final presentation (submit .ppt or other).